“SaaS – Software as a Service” refers to applications that work at your service. We introduce MoonTA, a Training Management and e-Learning application.
MoonTA (Training Administration) is an integrated application of Training Management and e-Learning, which allows various consultations (access to standard or customized reports) on the different participants in the educational process (companies, trainers, trainees), available 24 hours a day.
It has many functionalities, such as registrations or online tests, which allows the optimization of the training processes.
It is aimed at organizations that need to manage training sessions (students, activities, tests, etc.) in a practical and simple, but effective way. It is a multilingual application, depending on the user’s login, and allows simultaneous hierarchical access of different users anywhere in the world.
- Definition of Training Plans and Objectives;
- Management of Formative Curricula or Certification Processes;
- Exportation Tool for more flexible reports;
- Database compatibility with other applications.
- Profile and Skills Definition;
- Evaluation of Technical and Behavioural competencies;
- Reports by Co-worker and Team;
- Definition of Customized Training Plans.
- Trainees’ integration per session;
- Training Contents made available;
- Evaluation criteria and weighting – remote evaluation;
- Total interaction between several training methodologies.
Apart from a computer with an Internet connection and a browser, you don’t need any specific software or hardware.
MoonTA in numbers